Version 1.42 (May 12, 2014 - Android only)
Version 1.40 (April 19, 2014)
- Fixed issues with Intel based Android devices.
- Support for extra wide screen tablets improved. Note: Some up and down panning may be required for users to see top or bottom of puzzles built on other devices.
Version 1.39 (April 18, 2014)
- Fixes a crash with 1.39 introduced as part of the school friendly setup changes.
Version 1.38 (March 20, 2014)
- School friendly setup to allow schools and other large groups to configure their own protected social space.
Accounts linked to such pre-defined social space will have in-app purchases disabled, mobile ads disabled,
all edit features enabled and all elements unlocked. The social aspect of the game will also be restricted
to members of the same social space meaning that players will be able to send and receive challenges only to and
from other members of the same social space. The World List will also be restricted to showing only
challenged posted by members of the same social space.
Contact firstname.lastname@example.org for additional details
- "Target Practice" mini game added. Tap the target icon on the main screen to practice with the pressure cannon and learn about different projectiles and elements;
- New projectile "Dropper" added. Tap the screen while the "Dropper" is flying to release a sticky;
- Added shortcuts to video tutorials and help;
- "Keep the Balance" and "Bring Down Safely" game play improvements;
- Interface improvements;
- Physics engine optimizations;
- Stability improvements and bug fixes.
Version 1.37 (March 12, 2014)
- Fix a game crash while managing friends and projects when the lists are empty;
- Axle mode upgraded with speed and direction options;
- Bring down safely now allows landscape/pinned elements and bombs;
- "Cassette Bomb" projectile added (user can split the cassette bomb to 16 small bombs with 2 taps);
- "2 Spring Balls" element added (works as a bomb);
- Game play improvements and special effects added for Bring down safely and Balance challenges;
- More tips added for Demolition and Villain challenges with cannon and finger method;
- UI improvements
- Bug fixes
Version 1.36 (February 15, 2014)
Version 1.35 (February 13, 2014)
- Anchor and Axle modes added to allow suspension of elements in mid air;
- Spring-loaded balls element added to the Springs group;
- UI changes;
- Bug fixes.
Version 1.34 (January 18, 2014)
- Sticky elements group added. These special elements have adhesive surface and stick to anything they touch;
- Atomizer wave projectile added;
- Sticky bomb and triple sticky bomb projectiles added;
- Navigation and editor improvements;
- Build-in help pages and solution videos (iOS version);
- Introduction to Phyzzlets - downloadable challenge pack - with simple challenges to help introduce new users into the game (Android only);
- Networking optimization;
- Bug fixes
Version 1.33 (January 18, 2014)
- Fixes a crash when failed to solve pending challenges received with prior to 1.33 versions.
- World vs. personal stats showing upon successful solution of a World List challenge;
- Per-challenge video help added for World List challenges. challenges with video help will now offer the user to view that help upon failed attempt to solve them;
- Improved performance of My Projects cloud sync process;
- Some visualization and navigation changes;
- Some bug fixes